Where you look affects how you feel.
Dr. David Grand
This body-resource-oriented technique is designed for the deep treatment of traumas, blockages, phobias, burnout or other symptoms resulting from stressful events. It was developed by Dr. David Grand PhDD in 2003. Its high efficiency on all types of profiles (children and adults included) is documented by neurosciences and trauma specialists. It does not treat the symptoms, but the underlying causes of the symptoms.
This technique also allows healthcare professionals to recharge their batteries and let their own nervous system self-regulate in the context of repetitive exposure to suffering.
To relieve symptoms such as:
- PTSD (post-traumatic stress disorders)
- Blockages, phobias
- Exhaustion, chronic fatigue, loss of vitality
- Acute stress, somatizations
- Emotional numbness
- Feeling of impasse or helplessness in the face of life
- Repetition of painful relationship patterns
- Affective dependance
- Addictive behaviors (workoholism, substances, internet, compulsive acts, etc.)
- Emotional overload
Brainspotting acts around these elements:
- Dissipation of emotional charges
- Reinforcement of resources promoting resilience
- Stimulation of neuro-plasticity for lasting changes